So today in English class we did this thing called "writers block" and i will be the first to tell you that i did catch a major case of writers block during that time which is extremely unnatural for me. Actually, i still have my major case of writers block apparently because i am writing about not being able to think of anything to write about because i couldn't think of anything else to write about except this. Did that make any sense at all? So during class i finally decided to TRY and write a story with all the words or phrases, but i only just got started good and then i had to leave so i cut it short. I like it though so i think i will work on it more in my free time and see what i come up with, but here is what i got so far.
Through an open door there is a dark room. In that dark room there is nothing. Nothing except a single writing desk with a single reading lamp on it. A single reading lamp being the only source of dim light in that dark room. A single reading lamp being the only source of dim light in a dark house, in a dark world, in a dark life.
Under that single reading lamp there was a single sealed envelope. I lifted that envelope up to the reading lamp to see what lay inside. Seeing inside the envelope I could not. So i opened it. Inside that envelope there was a single piece of blank paper. Blank paper withe ragged edges. There was so much on that blank paper, yet nothing at all. Lost in that blank paper is history. Lost in that blank paper could be anything. Lost in that blank paper is everything.
I like it too. it makes me want to know what was supposed to be on the blank page. you should definitly finish it! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWoah. I was wondering if anyone was gonna try to do all of them. I liked how you fit them together like that, very old timey like stop-motion images. Its really deep at the end. Good job.
ReplyDeletei tweeked this comment a little, btw