Sunday, December 5, 2010

...beauty can

Beauty is one of the most controversial ideas that humanity has. To each person there is their own version of beauty. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty is only skin deep; true beauty comes from within.

By definition (according to dictionary.com), beauty is
the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
 
 My definition of beauty is anything that makes a honest smile or laugh and the smile and laugh itself.
 
I am a firm believer in beauty pageants mainly because i participate in them, but those girls especially in big pageants have a lot of influence. I also know that people will strive to have just a little piece of beauty in their lives, and they won't stop at anything and go to the extremes to get it. For this reason, I believe that beauty can change the world no matter what kind of beauty it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment