I just realized that I am a senior now, and with seniority comes privileges like not having to take any exams and getting to enjoy ourselves while others have to.
With age comes ... freedom.
We, seniors, are on top of the totem pole now. (We have waited out our jail time.)
We are the oldest students in the school now and I am thoroughly enjoying it (except that I like older people).
It finally dawned on me that I am 18 now. I am legal. I am older than all my friends I am around now. I am getting old and what have I accomplished in my 18 years of life except for a whole bunch
of school... nothing (except apparently a mid-life crisis). And life goes on and I just keep getting older. Oh well. I guess I better get to doing things while I still can before I really get old.
No comments:
Post a Comment