This week while Mrs. Ramirez was off in Austin enjoying herself we were stuck with Mr. Brock. Thank You Mrs. Ramirez. Mr. Brock... oh Mr.Brock. That's all I am going to say about Mr. Brock However, it was really funny when he called Jamie James (sorry Jamie), and we all had our share of fun talking to him and asking questions. He would threaten us to quit talking or else, and then trun around and ask us a random question, and he did that more than once. I don't understand that man. That's my spill about Mr. Brock.
Anyway, my crime... taking AP English
My punishment... work loads, long books and essays
Because I decided to take AP, I have to write an essay (actually multiple essays) about Crime and Punishment which I still am having trouble following and understanding. Mr Brock agrees with me that it's confusing and hard to follow. ( He even went as far to say that " it isn't worth (pause) poop." I thought that was funny, but I wouldn't go that far because I think that if I understood it I would probably think that it was an okay book.) Crime and Punishment is a forever long book too. Who makes a book with seven parts and seven chapter in each part? Apparently Fyodor Dostoevsky, but what I don't see is why did he have to make it SEVEN parts instead of just two, crime and punishment, with more chapters. I think it would seem shorter if he did it that way. I would think it would be more reasonable that way and actually try to understand it more instead of being like oh well theres always the next part to try and understand.
I use to be a reader, but thanks to AR I now try to avoid reading at all cost, and for some reason this comes as a shock to most people that I don't read. So being forced to read a certain book is truely seen as a form of punishment for me. However, I am just now starting to read for pleasure again, so I am beginning not to mind reading because I have to as much now as I use too.
No comments:
Post a Comment