We seem to be having miscommunication problems. This is why noone can afford to miss out.
Apparently Flannery O'Connor said "I refuse to dwell in poverty." according to Mrs. Hues instead of "I don't do pretty." How she completely mixed that up I can't tell, but I think that I wrote a fairly well written essay on "I refuse to dwell in poverty" though, and was disappointed when I herd that it only counted for a participation grade.
When I first herd that there was miscommunication, it reminded me of the game telephone that I use to play when I was little. The game where there is a bunch of people in a line and the person at the beginning starts by whispering something in the next persons ear only once and it gets passed all the way down the line and the person at the end says aloud what they herd and then the person who started it says what it was suppose to be and see how different they really are. And some how something like "purple people eater" gets turned into "pineapple clippers" or something else completely random or sounds nothing like what it was suppose to be. More often than not it comes out nothing like the original and it never comes out exactly like the first one.
Maybe this is what happen to Mrs. Hues even though she had an email and even had a printed copy to look at. Oh well, I found it comical at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment