Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is It Just Me...?

Is it just me or were we only really assigned 8 blogs and suppose to have 9? I am under the impression that only eight blogs were assigned and then turn around and now we need nine when we are only suppose to have eight. In fact I am convinced that we were only suppose to have 8 because we are only given 1 a week, so I guess this blog is for next week so Mrs. Ramirez can get them in by the end of the nine weeks. If anyone actually had nine honest blogs please let me know so I can figure out what it is that I am missing so I can make it up and actually have nine honest blogs then. If you are in my shoes too, please comment also so I don't feel as bad about missing one.

1 comment:

  1. hey - you have 9! don't sweat it! and there were nine weeks, one post a week = nine blog posts.

    :)

    ReplyDelete