My life is filled with choices from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep... or basically wake up again, and I have the frustrating privilege of being a person who tries to make everybody happy mostly before myself... or in other words...indecisive. My mind is constantly at war with itself between all the choices I am forced to make. We had to write the practice AP essay that was supposedly about war and peace...my mind is never at peace. I am constantly thinking twice about everything. The closest I come to a peaceful mind is when I am asleep, and even then I am debating whether to get up or go to the bathroom or to roll over or anything, even when I am dreaming.
The day before yesterday, I had the biggest debate with one of my friends over what movie we were going to see. I don't know anything about any movies so I wasn't of any really help in the first place, but he still was making me pick. We finally narrowed it down to three movies, and it got to the point to where I gave each movie a random number and made him pick one of the numbers. It gets to that point a lot with me. I should have done that sooner, but what matters is that we finally knew which movie we were going to watch, but it took the longest time for me to assign the movies numbers so I finally gave them the number they had on the show time list (so original I know).
Yesterday, I was at my art competition, and had to decide to go hang out with some strangers who were dancing or just find something else to do. I needed to find something to do there and having them teach me some moves sounded fun to me. So I finally went up to them and asked them if they could show me some moves, and you know what, that was the most fun I have had in the longest time, and the other Belton kids were having so much fun just watching me because they didn't think that I would really do it, but when I did I was actually descent at it.
And even today I had to make a decision of whether or not to take this blog seriously or not because nobody really reads them in the first place much less comments on them, but I chose to do the right thing and take this seriously not only because it was the right thing but mostly because I like my teacher and for the fact that with my luck she would read this one out of all the others she could choose because of Murphy's law and a thing called karma.
No comments:
Post a Comment