This weeks class round table discussion was mainly about either Cathy or Cal and Aron's relationship.
I can relate to Cal and Aron's relationship because i am in a similar situation with Chayne. Both Cal and Aron and Chayne and I are twins and like all siblings we all have our rivalries, and being a twin amplifies the situation of unfair treatment to an extreme level. Being an only twin, there is no excuse a parent should have for treating one noticeably better than the other. There is no oldest or youngest excuse, twins are always put together as one. Twins are separate but equal. We need to be treated differently because we are in fact two different people contrary to some popular belief, but mainly we need to be treated fairly.
Don't get me wrong. I love being a twin and wouldn't have it any other way. I even want twins of my own; however, from being a twin, I will treat my twins differently (from how my parents treated us). Each person is their own unique self, and needs to be treated accordingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment