Bad experience number two out of two SAT experiences.
The first time I took the regular SAT test and I was sick with a 104 degree fever and all the symptoms and was delirious on medicine (I wish I could read my essays, I think they would be very entertaining and interesting).
The second time I took three "SAT subject tests". I have to be officially crazy now. I was in a room at the high school on a Saturday with the only Jordan twins and Mr. Alfored. Mr Alfored was telling me that out of the twelve years he has been administering the SAT subject tests he has only had five people ever take three test (the maximum amount you can take at one time), and they ironically were all girls. He said that I either had to like torture or that I had to be at least half crazy. ... I said a little of both.
To top off my second experience the fire alarm went off right in the middle of all the tests. I thought that things like that only happen in movies, but apparently not. What are the odds of that?...slim and none (and ironically it happened during my math subject test too).
They should be required to ask you prior to signing up for the subject test if you would prefer "to have your brain scrambled or fried".
Well I got it done not because I wanted to but because I needed to and had to and that's all that matters. I survived... and I am going to do it again in May and take the regular SAT test again in March.
... I know, I'm crazy, so I've been told multiple times, but you've got to do what you've got to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment